Stratocaster430Stratocaster430

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

boring

god how could anyone think this is funny? all the jokes were boring, the characters were uninteresting, and the plot was sub par. The voice acting was pretty crappy too. They all sounded unnatural. You said that you don't like random jokes, yet every single joke in this flash was random which is why they were all so bad. the only reason you get a 3 is because of the animation. maybe you should team up with someone and they can wright the script and you can do the flash because your animation skills are great, but your writing sucks.

Bobert-Rob responds:

I say this because it's true. A lot of the jokes I write aren't random, actually. Just because you don't see the string of thought doesn't mean it isn't there. Ignoring it doesn't make it nonexistent. Anyhow, thanks for trying to watch I guess.

B B

OMG

The most beautiful thing I have ever seen .

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

The Best collab on al of newgrounds...

Truly, Truly the greatest. Don't think that we can get much better then this. Plus these are the best characters for a collab. Johnny Utah is a hell of an artist.

Multitask Multitask

Fun game

Challenging but fun. Highest score is 108. I got so messed up once the 4th game appeared.

William and Sly William and Sly

Nice

I love the style of the game. The actual game play though gets a little dull after a while. Nice presentation.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Nice Style!

Helluva good game. I love the style of art and the music as well. The game wasn't very hard and the overall length was very short but i tried making flash before and its hard as hell. Seeing how well this is made and the level of difficulty it was to make I think you deserve a 10.

Murray FTW Murray FTW

no detail...

pretty crappy drawing in my opinion. You didn't even try. Probably took you 5 seconds. I hate people like this.